05 January, 2013

Happy New year and have a great season !


So, finally here. The 2013 season, the season that I've been waiting for.

2012 was a very succesful year. Actually it was more succesful then my dad and I had hoped. My best result was 1st. But, the most shocking was my 2nd place in the 4 days of Grenoble. I was so pleased ! Even though before the last race I was first...

I joined my two new clubs. The Vélo Club Annemasse which I have already talked about. I have also joined a team in the UK. Bush Healthcare.

I don't dare write about my 2013 goals. There are so many ! A lot of races to do so I have to stay race fit, healthy. Most importantly I have to keep the training at a high level.

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and I wish you all a HAPPY new year !
Wish me good luck for 2013 !   

No comments:

Post a Comment